Ready to build up your career as a full-stack developer working with React & Rails?
We are looking for a creative, highly-motivated full-stack developer to join our engineering team. You’ll have direct responsibility for the design, development and evolution of web and mobile products that deliver modern, engaging and dynamic user-centric experiences. You will be responsible for both back-end logic and front-end look and feel.
- Hot tech; React, ReactNative, Ruby, Node.JS, Angular.JS
- Always developing our team by building up their skills
- Open and friendly environment where everyone is equal
- Monday - Friday regular working hours with no OT
- International client base reaching from Australia to North America
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on rapidly creating new Web and Mobile products for a diverse range of Clients and industries
- Work and pair with other developers to build applications with Ruby/Node.js and React/React-Native
- Actively involved in product discussions and Sprint Planning
- Work with Product Owner to convert business requirements into technical designs
- Cooperate with UI Designer to implement modern minimalist designs into production
- Learn new languages and frameworks to improve yourself and stay current in an ever-changing environment
- Contribute to the local Tech Ecosystem by mentoring, writing articles and joining events
Who we’re looking for:
- Require minimum of 1 year of experience (mobile, web)
- Require Git, Github and Pull Request knowledge
- Require relevant knowledge of relational database systems like PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Familiar with web technologies like REST API, security, performance etc.
- Familiar with deployment, scaling, monitoring and performance tuning
- Familiar with Agile Process and Scrum Methodologies
- Familiar with Extreme Programming methodologies of TDD (Test Driven Development), Refactoring and Continuous Integration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English