We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building user-centric products that customers love. You will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution, collaborating closely with clients, customers, designers and engineers.
Our ideal candidate has worked on developing a range of web and mobile products and is passionate about creating user-centric products for a variety of industries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on rapidly creating new Web and Mobile products for a diverse range of clients and industries using design thinking to develop products which have high user appeal.
- Facilitate the product design process with clients, helping them to develop their visioning, understand their target customers and narrow down their product vision.
- Build feature backlogs for product development, working with clients to prioritise the features for development and guiding the development team during sprint planning to bring in all required features to meet the sprint goal.
- Plan wireframe specs for user testing and work with UX & UI designers to turn the wireframes into high-fidelity refined mocks.
- Cooperate with developers to ensure the features implemented match business goals and acceptance criteria.
Who we’re looking for:
- Require minimum of 2 years experience in product management/project management field
- Require a deep knowledge of mobile and web products and developing features with user-centric design thinking
- Require strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment such as an agency or service company is a plus
- Familiar with writing user stories and detailing acceptance criteria is a plus
- Familiar with Sketch and/or Adobe Suite is a plus
- Familiar with UX & UI or design field is a plus
- Familiar with agile process and scrum methodologies is a plus
- Experience working within a start-up is a plus